A sermon today included the following points:
- Woe to him that is offended for God shall not heal his life nor grant him a miracle.
- If you are offended you must forgive. In fact, you cannot be blessed by God unless you forgive everyone everything.
- Forgiveness doesn’t mean forgetting, failing to hold a person accountable or free from punishment.
- [The pastor] believes in doing to them what they do to you. But that means forgive everyone cause Jesus forgives everyone.
- Forgiveness doesn’t mean [the pastor and his church] won’t track you down and beat you if you are doing something violent, never-the-less you can’t hold grudges.